The key here is a cooking “hack” to reduce fat and carbs but maintain the taste, texture and “pig out” experience, all without the guilt.
• Canned Pinto Beans or (pre-made and frozen)
• Tomato paste
• Olive Oil
• Onion powder
• Garlic (Fresh
• Salt or Vegit brand low-sodium seasoning
• Grated Soy cheese or any low fat cheese.
• jalapeño Peppers (bottles or home-made – jalapeño, sliced and plced in vinegar and a little salt).
• Low carb Tortilla (Available at Trader Joes)
• Low fat, or non-fat sour cream
1. Take a ½ cup of beans and mash by hand or put them in a food processor with enough water to blend smooth.
2. Add onion powder, garlic and 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil and salt or Vegit to taste.
3. Mix tomato paste with water, garlic, onion powder, and salt.
4. Spread beans on the tortilla
5. Spread tomato sauce on beans
6. Spread cheese sauce
7. Place jalapeño peppers on top
8. Place it all in the microwave.
Add sour cream and sliced avocado
If you want to make the tortilla crunchy put it on hot cash iron grill for 30 seconds or just fold it over.
This is a low cost high protein, whole grain, highly nutritious hack.
Get 100s of Lifehack tips, shortcuts and strategies in my new Ebook.
Lewis Harrison – The Lifehack Guru, is a writer, mentor, success and wealth coach, content-rich, motivational speaker, and an entrepreneur specializing in problem solving, troubleshooting and strategizing based on game thinking, applied game theory and Game Thinking.
He is the author of over twenty-two books published in five languages including
How to Hack Your Life Through Game Thinking
Don’t forget to tune to the “Life Hack Guru Radio Show every Thursday 4-6 PM EST at WIOX 91.3 FM or on your smart device at WIOXRadio.org.
WIOX is a diverse station that broadcasts original programming including presentation from NPR, the BBC, Democracy Now etc.
If you are interested in business success in the 21st Century in the arts or in any other endeavor you need to read Lewis’ recently published business books.
You can find books on game theory, and business success here:
This course and all the offerings on http://www.RealUGuru.com focus on the application of applied game thinking, gamification, decision science, positive psychology, happiness, and visionary thinking to solve basic, complex and extreme problems. He is the creator of a free course on business success and human potential.
Here is a short interview with Lewis;
Find new hacks daily the Lifehack Guru’s Blog at http://www.TheLifeHackGuru.com
Lewis offers anti-stress hacks to meeting planners, event planners and meeting professionals through his chair massage company in NYC, http://www.eventschairmassage.com